In this episode of “The Data Center Expert Series,” accompany Brian Baskett, Project Manager at Subzero Engineering, as he delves into the realm of Proactive Project Management and its significance to a successful turnkey project.
The discussion also covers:
- The importance of attention to detail for customer satisfaction
- Strategies to mitigate the potential for human errors in large-scale projects
- Processes for ensuring quality control
- The value of utilizing site services
- Why Subzero continually strives for the best solutions
Don’t miss out on this enriching episode as Brian shares invaluable insights into the world of proactive project management at Subzero Engineering!
"At Subzero Engineering, proactive communication with our clients is a top priority. We recognize that understanding may differ between what is said and what is heard. Therefore, frequent follow-ups ensure alignment and prevent decisions from becoming inflexible. By anticipating issues and promptly communicating changes, we empower our clients to navigate challenges effectively, fostering a seamless collaboration with the various stakeholders involved in building a project."Brian Baskett, Project Manager