Installed properly, professionally and promptly — every time. Save time and rest assured.
Our team has the experience to safely work with our products in your critical data center environment.
We provide custom on-site fabrication. All our vinyl curtains are tailored on-site to meet the exact height of each rack of your data center. Obstacles such as cable trays, conduit and sprinkler lines are no problem for our experienced installers.
There’s no substitute for experience. Our team has the experience to safely work with our products in your critical data center environment. We provide custom on-site fabrication. We will complete your job safely and quickly. And Using our installation team increases the product warranty to two years!
Benefits of Using our Highly trained Critical Environment Installers
Site Services Scope of Work Inclusions
- Provide all installation of containment product specified herein by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Supply minor miscellaneous attachment hardware as needed
- Project management support both pre/post deployment. (Includes scheduling, logistics, MOPs, safety compliance documentation, personnel access, close-out documentation, etc.)
- Attendance to client-required safety/orientation meetings
- Includes pre-deployment client-screening requirements. (i.e. drug-testing, safety/orientation training, as specified)
- All containment to be installed in one deployment
- Certificate of Insurance provided, as required
- PPE included, as appropriate for the job, or as required by the client
- HEPA vacuums utilized throughout the job to minimize particulates
- Work areas to be cleaned throughout each day of the install, both inside and outside the data center
- Trash and crates removed from work area and placed in client-supplied dumpsters
- All citizenship and access requirements will be followed
- Includes all travel expenses
Site Services Exclusions
- Premium time for night/weekend work
- Securing of permits
- Additional deployments caused by site delays, work stoppages, etc
- Removal of crating/packing materials from the job site
- Installation or modification of structural components (i.e. unistrut, Gordon-grid, cable-tray, drop ceiling, etc.)
- Any work involving plumbing, electrical, fire suppression, and fire alarm systems
- Supplying a forklift or forklift operator