Learn about the extreme functionality of our PDU interfaces
A centrally located LCD screen displays critical data such as voltage, current, power, power factor, line input, and alarm notifications. Initial deployment of the PDUs is made seamless by immediate availability of data via the LCD screen for IP setup and load balancing. The LCD’s text rotation feature allows vertical PDUs to be installed with input cords at the top or bottom of cabinets.
1. Proprietary auxiliary ports for use with Cabinet Access Control.
2. Temperature and humidity monitoring ports for use with optional environmental probes. When in use, temperature and humidity settings are displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Network connection on Monitored and Switched models can be accessed remotely to monitor and control power usage using a web browser.
4. USB port for firmware imports.
5. Serial ports for linking up to 32 PDUs. Once connected, all PDUs with the Secure Link are automatically discovered by the primary unit.