Polar PDU Cabinet Access Control provides an easy-to-use and economical networked electronic lock solution for data center cabinets.
Integration with Polar Power Distribution Unites (PDUs) removes the need to power and network the locks separately. Use a single network connection to deliver power, environmental monitoring, and access control.
All PDUs with auxiliary ports (manufactured after March 2017) support Cabinet Access Control. This allows Polar PDUs to provide a networked locking solution for cabinets. Users can remotely control and monitor cabinet access and keep a log for security requirements. One network connection can support up to 16 cabinets or 32 locks.
- Electronic swing handle with integrated sensors for lock and latch status, monitoring and alarm functions
- Power for lock operation delivered through Polar PDU
- Remote unlock capability
- User-configurable unlock time delay
- High-security lock with mechanical key override
- Reader recognizes existing employee 125kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID cards
- Bi-color LED (blue/magenta) to indicate lock and handle status
- Event logging for auditing purposes, regulatory compliance
- Integration with LDAP and Radius for added security
- High temperature rating supports use in hot aisle environments
- Must be used with Polar PDUs that have auxiliary 1 and 2 ports (PDUs manufactured after March 2017)
• Monitored Polar PDUs
• Monitored Plus Polar PDUs
• Switched Polar PDUs
• Switched Plus Polar PDUs