At Subzero Engineering we are always looking for new ways to improve our products, by making them more energy efficient, NFPA compliant, and adding more standard features. This year is no exception!
We have been working hard taking our world class products and ma king them even better. Here are a few of the changes we are making for 2014.
• New Polar Cap Retractable Roof – The first fully NFPA compliant containment roof system
• New Arctic Enclosure Sizes Available – Two new 48U cabinets available
• Power Management – We now offer a full line of Raritan power products
• New Elite Series Doors – All of our doors have a sleek new design & come with extra features, standard
• New Panel Options – 3MM Acrylic, 4MM Polycarbonate, 3MM FM4910
April 30, 2014Subzero Engineering Launches New Site!We are proud to announce the launch of our new website. Working with a local creative firm Red Olive, we underwent a little branding revision and kicked everything up a notch. Check out the site and give us your feedback. If you think we should add a feature, let us know. Please also connect up with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for continuous updates on new products and services.